Friday, October 7, 2011

Involved Alright!!

My wife just pointed out that my previous two posts made it seem like she wasn't involved in the raising of our daughter to this point. Nothing is further from the truth! When my wife is home from work, she is completely involved. In fact, when she is home I get little time with Freja as she all she wants to do is be with mommy!



While Teri did work a lot of crazy hours, one week for instance she put in around 90 hours, when she was home, she truly was home. Her commitment to our family, and how loving and nurturing she is are part of the reason I'd married her. I can't think of anyone better suited to be a parent. As I write this I miss her so terribly much and cannot wait to finish with our old house!

Also, she says the frogs were her idea. I'm sure she's right. My memory isn't always as accurate as it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment