Tuesday, June 19, 2018

This Driftless Life

This Driftless Life

I've been leaving for work earlier these days. I take the "back way." My local region is filled with little meandering valleys. There are a few "loops" I can make on my way to the Cave. I've really come to love the terrain. There are hidden little side valleys all over the place. The morning fog rises out of them to mingle with the clouds. It's cool, lush and wet in the dim morning light. As I drive slowly along I can hear all the birds and see wildlife. And occasionally I'll stop to take a photo.

#oak #bluemoundsstatepark #bluemounds #wildwisconsin #naturalwisconsin #outdoorlife #getoutside #liveoutdoors #getoutthere #naturelover #prairie #prairieland #oaksavanna #travelwi #explorewi #wisconsin #naturalwisconsin #driftlessregion #driftless #driftlessarea #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #travelwisconsin #midwestliving #explorewisconsin #redditig

No comments:

Post a Comment