Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sunny Morning

Sunny Morning

I've been arriving early to work these past couple of days. This particular morning was sunny, crisp and cold. The birds were all singing and the place felt so peaceful I could barely hear the traffic on the nearby highway. I can't stop thinking how lucky I get. My commute here is about and 8 minute drive down a country road while doing the exact speed limit. I'm looking froward to warmer weather and taking the bicycle trail that goes from near my house directly to here. I think it's a casual twenty minute ride? I'm also trimming down a lot. I can't believe I am averaging walking over ten miles a day!

#caveofthemounds #jewelbox #nationalnaturallandmark #usdepartmentoftheinterior #nationalparkservice #nps #usdi #nnl #usinterior #NationalPark #outdoorlife #getoutside #liveoutdoors #getoutthere #naturelover #prairie #prairieland #oak #oaksavanna #findyourpark #travelwi #wisconsin #wisconsintrails #wisconsinparks #driftlessregion #driftless #driftlessarea #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #travelwisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment