Sunday, June 4, 2017

Location 9

Location 9

I have to admit I'm truly enjoying this creative tour around the region that I live in. I've met some inspiring souls and have seen the act of creation up close. I'm thinking I may try to go see even more of these artists after this tour is over. This year there are 17 locations in all and I've made it to a small handful so far. The MHAAA Spring Art Tour was just what I needed to bolster my spirit.

#driftlessregion #driftless #driftlessarea #wisconsin #wisconsinart #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #fineart #finaeartphotography #contemporaryart #art #modernart #ig_mood #featuredpalette #artlovers #artlover #installationart #steelsculpture #thedriftless #driftlessart #wisconsinphotographer #travelwisconsin #mounthoreb #springarttour #mounthorearts #mthoreb #mthorebarts #mthorebartists #driftlesshistorium #danecounty

No comments:

Post a Comment