Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Isn't It Flat Out There?

Isn't It Flat Out There?

It felt good to get back to some of my routine after having been gone. A good friend of mine lives about an hour northwest of me. He's a brand new father, doing the daddy daycare since he works at night. His Brown Belt test in BJJ is coming up soon so I have been going to his home training room to act as an "Uke." In other words, a practice dummy.

As I drove home I found myself winding along the ridges of the Driftless. I stopped to take this photo of Blue Mound State Park from the west. I cannot think of a better way to answer the common question I get when back in Pennsylvania, "Isn't it flat out there?"

#midwestisbest #midwestliving #wi #travelwi #discoverwisconsin #wisconsin #wisco #onwisconsin #madisonwi #madisonwisconsin #wisconsinphotographer #travelwisconsin #driftlessarea #bluemoundstatepark #bluemound #dnr #wi_dnr #widnr #naturalwisconsin #wildernessculture #getoutside #liveoutdoors #getoutstayout #getoutthere #naturelover #lifeoutdoors #optoutside #loveoutdoors #outdoors #nature_perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment