Friday, March 10, 2017

Me - 1990

Me - 1990

Channeling my inner sea captain phase I guess? All I can really tell you is that it was my first year after art school. I'd been working a variety of jobs and had recently begun full time at a set construction shop, which we created for television, movies, stage and trade-shows. I'd just bought my first Jeep and my girlfriend was overseas, teaching in Japan for the year. The personal theme song for the year was The Ramblin' Rover, Andy M. Stewart & Silly Wizard. Everything was an adventure!

"If you're bent wi' arth-i-ritis
Your bowels have got colitis
You've gallopin' with bollockitis
And you're thinkin' it's time you died
If you been a man of action
Though you're lying there in traction
You will get some satisfaction
Thinkin', "Jesus, at least I tried!"

No comments:

Post a Comment