Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Karmaphala

Karmaphala American Crow

After yesterday's photo of the iron hawk under an oak (check my feed) I coincidentally got one of an American Crow today. I was getting out of the car, camera in hand when I heard it call out from the walnut tree in our yard. I reconfigured my camera to try capturing it and stepped into the driveway already camera to my face. I didn't spot it at first as there was another tree between us. I no sooner focused on it when it launched into the air.

#crow #Corvus #Corvus_brachyrhynchos #naturalwisconsin #wildernessculture #outdoorlife #getoutside #liveoutdoors #getoutstayout #getoutthere #naturelover #lifeoutdoors #Karmaphala #loveoutdoors #outdoorsy #outdoors #nature_perfection #midwestisbest #travelwisconsin #explorewisconsin #theoutbound #ventureout #in2nature #thegreatoutdoors #getoutdoors #wisconsin #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #madisonwisconsin #madsionwi

No comments:

Post a Comment