Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Summer Breezes

Summer Breezes

On Saturday while photographing the MHAAA Spring Art Tour we went to a studio on the edge of the Driftless Area. We enjoyed a perfect view and an an early summer breeze that kept the gnats off of us. I loved seeing the amazing studio locations. Granted, I only went to 8 of the 17, so I am hoping to get to visit the rest someday. I proposed to their organization a deal that would make it affordable for me to go to each creative space and take shots of the artists at work. I guess we'll see what happens?

#driftlessregion #driftless #driftlessarea #wisconsin #wisconsinart #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #fineart #finaeartphotography #contemporaryart #art #modernart #ig_mood #featuredpalette #artlovers #artlover #installationart #steelsculpture #thedriftless #driftlessart #wisconsinphotographer #travelwisconsin #mounthoreb #springarttour #mounthorearts #mthoreb #mthorebarts #mthorebartists #driftlesshistorium #danecounty

No comments:

Post a Comment