Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Summer Green

Early Morning Coffee

I'd spent the morning on my father's porch, soaking in the sun as I drank black coffee. My camera was in my lap, mounted on a monopod. As the electric green sparks flew around me I tried to capture them as they swooped in for a sugary snack. I spent a lot of time just shooting, checking my focus and then adjusting the manual focus compensation setting. It was incredibly tedious, yet relaxing. It wasn't until tonight, nearly six months later that I'm really looking at the shots. Tonight, as I write this, the temperature outside is to supposed to potentially reach -50°F (-45.5C). This little Ruby-throated hummingbird, Archilochus colubris gives me hope!

#Rubythroated #hummingbird #Rubythroatedhummingbird #wildernessculture #folkvibe #folkcreative #areyouawake #MoodyGrams #AwesomeEarth #nature_perfection #birdphotography #birding #birdwatching #birdwatchingphotography #birdingdaily #birdinginthewild #400mm #bird #birds #birdlife #birdextreme #birdfreaks #birdy #birdphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment