Monday, November 20, 2017

Hyde Chapel

Hyde Chapel

One of my favorite weddings that I've ever photographed was at this quaint little countryside chapel. Built in 1861 Hyde Chapel was a "Congregationalist" church where people of various Christian faiths would gather to worship. It's a perfect setting for a small, intimate ceremony. While it lacks in modern amenities such as AC it provides a touch of old fashioned charm and romance. I snapped this on my way to go meet with the Bride & Groom on their big day. It was late in September and I happened to pass the Chapel, which is just north of Ridgeway, Wisconsin. I'm glad I stopped for a quick photo too as it soon became overcast rainy.

#wedding #weddingphotography #weddingphotographer #bridal #weddinginspiration #madisonweddingphotos #weddings #instawedding #weddingphoto #theknot #weddingplanning #weddinginspo #weddingdecor #wisconsin #wisconsinweddingphotographer #wisconsinphotographer #madisonweddingphotographer #wisconsinbride #wisconsinbridemag #wisconsinwedding #madisonwi #madisonwedding #lovemadisonweddings #hydechapel #chapel #church #countrychurch #Congregationalists

No comments:

Post a Comment