Friday, June 2, 2017

Hunter III



Just when I was beginning to fret that my life was going to be nothing but training, kittens and house repair I received relief. The local area is hosting a Spring Art Tour. Basically it's a driving tour around my local region with stops at various artists' studios. Earlier this year they'd talked to me about photographing the entire tour but those plans seemingly fell through. Last night Mount Horeb Area Artists Association called and asked if I could photograph it after all. Since it begins today (!), and I've already committed to a few events this weekend, we've paired it down to focusing on 8 of the 17 locations. I'll not get those, but I'll try to fit in a couple extras as well. Looks like a fun assignment! Thankfully, I'd actually photographed one of them yesterday by coincidence. I love working with Center Ground Studios, so was already taking images of one of his new pieces. I'll take it as a sign...

#driftlessregion #driftless #driftlessarea #wisconsin #wisconsinart #wisconsinlife #discoverwisconsin #fineart #finaeartphotography #contemporaryart #art #modernart #ig_mood #featuredpalette #artlovers #artlover #installationart #steelsculpture #thedriftless #driftlessart #wisconsinphotographer #travelwisconsin #mounthoreb #springarttour #mounthorearts #mthoreb #mthorebarts #mthorebartists #driftlesshistorium #danecounty

No comments:

Post a Comment